Nectar is a Social Enterprise with a business model of market intermediary run by a group of students that wish to benefit and contribute to the community. We provide education to the community to increase the awareness of this existence being (bee) and introduce a new method of beekeeping such as Mustapha Hive to reduce logging occurs. Train on the trainers are also conducted to ensure the locals farmers have the minimum ideas on how to conduct a more sustainable beekeeping method. Involve people from low income communities in packaging the processed raw honey. In order to sustain ourselves and constantly impacting the community, Nectar offers a uniqueness of stingless bee honey which produce by an eco friendly method, Mustapha Hive and being processed by HILDA (Honey Interlinked Dehydration and Dispenser Apparatus) to avoid any food security issues. Image below are Machine HILDA and Mustapha Hive.
About this fundraising
Mainly the fund raised in this event will be used in few way
- Community workshop for our beneficiary who is the local bee farmer
- Enhancing of the entire organization including team compitancy, product developement, market research on the community needs and so on
the entire project is impacting
- Acquire local farmer with various skill such as sustainable bee harvesting method, laboratory techniques and modern buisness skill.
- Honeny related food security issues that is happening in our community.
- Threaten stingless bee population
September 2021- 2nd product developement & Workshop planning
October 2021- Virtual workshop related to stingless bee honey launching
November 2021- Site visit to our beneficiary